from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of alarm.
- adj. Having an alarm fitted.
- adj. Worried; anxious; panicky.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Aroused to vigilance; excited by fear of approaching danger; agitated; disturbed
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. experiencing a sudden sense of danger
Sorry, no etymologies found.