from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of disarm.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Deprived of arms.
- adj. Deprived of claws, and teeth or beaks.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Unarmed; without arms or weapons.
- Stripped of arms; deprived of means of attack or defense.
- In heraldry, without claws, teeth, or beak: an epithet applied to an animal or a bird of prey.
Sorry, no etymologies found.