from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Possessed by an unreasoning passion or attraction.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of infatuate.
- adj. Marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Overcome by some foolish passion or desire; affected by infatuation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Manifesting extravagant folly; caused by infatuation: as, an infatuated passion for cards.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness
Sorry, no etymologies found.