from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Feeling great well-being or elation or intense happiness; characterized by euphoria.
- n. A drug that causes euphoria; a euphoriant.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. strongly experiencing a feeling of well-being; feeling euphoria. Opposite of
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to, characteristic of, or characterized by euphoria.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. exaggerated feeling of well-being or elation
Sorry, no etymologies found.