from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Unable to see distant objects clearly; myopic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative form of near-sighted.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Seeing distinctly at short distances only; myopic; shortsighted.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Short-sighted; seeing distinctly at a short distance only; myopic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. unable to see distant objects clearly
Sorry, no etymologies found.