from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, having, or relating to nostalgia.
- adj. Reminiscent of the speaker's childhood or younger years.
- n. A person who displays nostalgia for something.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to nostalgia; affected with nostalgia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to, characteristic of, or affected with nostalgia; homesick.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. unhappy about being away and longing for familiar things or persons
From nostalgia + -ic. (Wiktionary)