from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Acutely longing for one's family or home.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Missing one's home and family very much when away; nostalgic.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pining for home; in a nostalgic condition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Ill or depressed from being absent from home; affected with homesickness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. longing to return home
Sorry, no etymologies found.