from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having sore or tired feet, as from too much walking.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having sore feet, but perhaps also a certain sense of satisfaction, after walking or hiking too much.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having sore or tender feet, as by reason of much walking.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the feet sore or tender, as from much walking.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having sore or tired feet
Sorry, no etymologies found.