from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Showing impairment of energy or strength; enfeebled. See Synonyms at weak.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Weakened.
- adj. run down, damaged, in disrepair.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of debilitate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. lacking strength or vigor; weakened.
- adj. weakened due to illness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking strength or vigor
Sorry, no etymologies found.