from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not crewed: an unmanned spacecraft.
- adj. Obsolete Not trained. Used of a hawk.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not operated by a person or a crew.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of unman.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Deprived of manly qualities; deficient in vigor, strength, courage, etc.; weak; effeminate.
- adj. Not tamed; not made familiar with, or subject to, man; -- also used figuratively.
- adj. Not furnished with men.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not tamed; not yet familiar with man: a term in falconry.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking a crew
From un- + manned. (Wiktionary)