from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking strength of character or purpose.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Lacking will power or strength of character; timid.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having weak knees; hence, easily yielding; wanting resolution.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having weak knees; hence, weak, especially as regards will or de termination: as, a weak-kneed policy or effort.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking will power or resolution
Sorry, no etymologies found.