from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Pleasing; attractive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being liked.
- adj. Having qualities tending to result in being liked; friendly, personable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Such as can be liked; such as to attract liking; easy to like; evoking sympathy.
- adj. disposed to please.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of a nature to attract liking; apt to be liked: as, a likable disposition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of characters in literature or drama) evoking empathic or sympathetic feelings
- adj. easy to like; agreeable
like + -able (Wiktionary)