from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having an even temper; not easily irritated.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not easily irritated; affable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a good temper; not easily vexed or irritated. See good-natured.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a good temper; not easily irritated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not easily irritated
Sorry, no etymologies found.