from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Raising no objections; acceptable: unobjectionable goals.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not objectionable; not capable of raising an objection.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not liable to objection; incapable of being condemned as faulty, false, or improper.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not objectionable
- adj. not causing disapproval
- adj. (of behavior or especially language) free from objectionable elements; fit for all observers
Sorry, no etymologies found.