from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Delicious; luscious: a toothsome pie. See Synonyms at delicious.
- adj. Pleasant; attractive: a toothsome offer.
- adj. Sexually attractive or exciting.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Delicious.
- adj. Sexually attractive.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Grateful to the taste; palatable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Palatable; pleasing to the taste; relishing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
- adj. having strong sexual appeal
- adj. acceptable to the taste or mind
tooth + -some (Wiktionary)