from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having, showing, or being in keeping with good taste.
- adj. Pleasing in flavor; tasty.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having or exhibiting good taste; aesthetically pleasing or conforming to expectations or ideals of what is appropriate
- adj. Having a high relish; savoury.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a high relish; savory.
- adj. Having or exhibiting good taste; in accordance with good taste; tasty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having an agreeable taste; savory.
- Capable of discerning and enjoying what is suitable, beautiful, excellent, noble, or refined; possessing good taste.
- Characterized by the influence of good taste; produced, constructed, arranged, or regulated in accordance with good taste; elegant.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or showing or conforming to good taste
- adj. free from what is tawdry or unbecoming
taste + -ful (Wiktionary)