from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Of or relating to artists or the fine arts.
- adj. Informal Showily or affectedly artistic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pretending to artistic worth; high-flown.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. showily imitative of art or artists.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. showily imitative of art or artists
Sorry, no etymologies found.