from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Done with or requiring little effort; effortless.
- adj. Not tilled or cultivated.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of unlaboured.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not produced by labor or toil.
- adj. Not cultivated; untitled.
- adj. Not laboriously produced, or not evincing labor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not produced by labor or toil.
- Not cultivated by labor; not tilled.
- Spontaneous; voluntary; natural; hence, easy; free; not cramped or stiff: as, an unlabored style.
Sorry, no etymologies found.