from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. pleasant, charismatic
- adj. delightful in a playful way which avoids responsibility or seriousness, as if attracting through a magical charm
- v. Present participle of charm.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pleasing the mind or senses in a high degree; delighting; fascinating; attractive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the effect of a charm; fascinating; enchanting; hence, pleasing in the highest degree; delightful.
- Synonyms Enchanting, bewitching, captivating, delightful, lovely.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
- adj. pleasing or delighting
From charm. (Wiktionary)