from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Tending to allay suspicion or hostility; winning favor or confidence: a disarming smile.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of disarm.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. capable of allaying suspicion or hostility and inspiring confidence.
- adj. capable of allaying hostility.
- n. act of reducing or depriving of weapons.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. act of reducing or depriving of arms
- adj. capable of allaying hostility
Sorry, no etymologies found.