from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Very attractive; charming: a fetching new hairstyle.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Attractive; pleasant to regard.
- v. Present participle of fetch.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. drawing favorable attention.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Alluring; attractive; fascinating; taking; “killing”: as, an awfully fetching bonnet.
- Crafty; tricky: as, “the fetching practice of prelates,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. very attractive; capturing interest
Sorry, no etymologies found.