from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Creating or producing excitement: an exciting adventure story.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of excite.
- adj. creating or producing excitement
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Calling or rousing into action; producing excitement
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Calling or rousing into action; producing excitement; stimulating: as, exciting events; an exciting story.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. creating or arousing excitement
- adj. stimulating interest and discussion
Sorry, no etymologies found.