from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a stimulating effect.
- n. That which stimulates; a stimulant.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the quality of stimulating.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the quality of stimulating; tending to stimulate.
- n. That which stimulates; that which rouses into more vigorous action; a stimulant or incentive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of arousing or accelerating physiological or psychological activity or response by a chemical agent
Sorry, no etymologies found.