from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Causing or tending to cause excitation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That causes excitation
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having power to excite; tending or serving to excite; excitatory.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having power to excite; tending or serving to excite; excitatory.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of drugs e.g.) able to excite or stimulate
Sorry, no etymologies found.