from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Tending to anger or irritate: a maddening delay at the airport.
- adj. Tending to drive insane.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of madden.
- adj. Causing frustration or anger.
- adj. Leading to insanity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. extremely annoying or displeasing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. extremely annoying or displeasing
Sorry, no etymologies found.