from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Extremely attractive; entrancing.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Extremely beautiful
- v. Present participle of ravish.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Rapturous; transporting.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Ecstatic delight; mental transport.
- Snatching; taking by violence; of or pertaining to ravishment.
- Exciting rapture or ecstasy: adapted to enchant; exquisitely lovely; enrapturing.
- Moving furiously along; hurrying.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. stunningly beautiful
Sorry, no etymologies found.