from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to intoxicate; an intoxicant.
- adj. Very exciting and stimulating, especially as if by alcohol or some stimulant.
- v. Present participle of intoxicate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Producing intoxication; fitted to intoxicate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. causing
- adj. extremely exciting as if by alcohol or a narcotic
Sorry, no etymologies found.