from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or pertaining to, resin.
- adj. negative (of electric charge)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to resin; of the nature of resin; resembling or obtained from resin.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or obtained from resin; partaking of the properties of resin; like resin: as, resinous substances.
- Noting the peculiar luster of certain glassy rocks, as the pitchstones, which gives to fractured surfaces the appearance of resin.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having the characteristics of pitch or tar
Sorry, no etymologies found.