from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of astound.
- adj. That astounds or astound.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of a nature to astound; astonishing; amazing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Causing or fitted to cause surprise or wonder; causing amazement; highly astonishing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. so surprisingly impressive as to stun or overwhelm
- adj. bewildering or striking dumb with wonder
Sorry, no etymologies found.