from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of found.
- n. The action of the verb to found.
- adj. Who or that founds or found.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The art of smelting and casting metals.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or process of casting metals.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new
Sorry, no etymologies found.