from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That entices; alluring; attracting; charming.
- v. Present participle of entice.
- n. enticement; temptation
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. That entices; alluring.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Alluring; attracting; charming. Formerly also inticing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. highly attractive and able to arouse hope or desire
Sorry, no etymologies found.