from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Causing a desire to know more; mysterious.
- v. Present participle of intrigue.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Forming secret plots or schemes; addicted to intrigue; given to secret machinations: as, an intriguing disposition.
- Synonyms Artful, Sly, etc. (see cunning); insidious, designing, deceitful, plotting, scheming.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. disturbingly provocative
- adj. capable of arousing interest or curiosity
Sorry, no etymologies found.