from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of coax.
- adj. Serving to coax.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. p. pr. of coax.
- adj. Pleasingly persuasive or intended to persuade.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of wheedling; cajolery.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. flattery designed to gain favor
- adj. pleasingly persuasive or intended to persuade
Sorry, no etymologies found.