from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of plan.
- n. action of the verb to plan
- n. the act of formulating of a course of action, or of drawing up plans
- n. the act of making contingency plans
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an act of formulating a program for a definite course of action
- n. the act or process of drawing up plans or layouts for some project or enterprise
- n. the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening
Sorry, no etymologies found.