from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Attractive; tempting: an inviting dessert.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alluring; tempting; attractive.
- v. Present participle of invite.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Alluring; tempting.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of giving an invitation.
- n. An invitation.
- Alluring; tempting; attractive: as, an inviting prospect.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. attractive and tempting
Sorry, no etymologies found.