from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Conforming to the current fashion; modish. See Synonyms at fashionable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having elegance or taste or refinement in manners or dress
- adj. Having a particular directing style or cinematography.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having style or artistic quality; given to, or fond of, the display of style; highly fashionable; modish.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having style in aspect or quality; conformable or conforming to approved style or taste; strikingly elegant; fashionable; showy: as, stylish dress or manners; a stylish woman; a stylish house.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having elegance or taste or refinement in manners or dress
- adj. being or in accordance with current social fashions
Sorry, no etymologies found.