from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Smart and fashionable. See Synonyms at fashionable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Associated with the upper classes.
- adj. Stylish, elegant, exclusive (expensive).
- adj. Snobbish, materialistic, prejudiced, under the illusion that they are better than everyone else. usually offensive. (especially in Scotland and Northern England)
- interj. An exclamation expressing derision.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. elegant and fashionable
Perhaps posh, halfpenny, money, dandy, from Romany påšh.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)