from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. First-rate; great: a nifty idea.
- n. A nifty person or thing, especially a clever joke.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Good; a general term for anything that is good, useful or beneficial.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Very good; excellent; -- an informal term meaning about the same as groovy, sense 1.
- adj. Stylish; attractive; -- of clothing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Good in style and appearance; up to the mark.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. very good
Origin unknown.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)