from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Neat, trim, and smart; dapper.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Smart and fashionable.
- adj. knotty (e. g. natty dreadlocks)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Neatly dressed; smart; trim; tidy; spruce.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Neat; tidy; spruce.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by up-to-dateness in dress and manners
Perhaps variant of obsolete netty, from net, elegant, from Middle English, from Old French; see neat1.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)