from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Attentive to details of dress; meticulously neat.
- adj. Carefully tended or curried: a well-groomed horse.
- adj. Trim and tidy: a well-groomed lawn.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. neat and well-dressed
- adj. neat and tidy
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having your hair neatly brushed and combed
- adj. having tasteful clothing and being scrupulously neat
Sorry, no etymologies found.