from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Marked by or given to innovations.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Characterized by the creation of new ideas or things
- adj. Forward looking; ahead of current thinking
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Characterized by, or introducing, innovations.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending to bring in something new; introducing or tending to introduce innovations; characterized by innovations.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. ahead of the times
- adj. being or producing something like nothing done or experienced or created before
Sorry, no etymologies found.