from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Acting or capable of acting on each other.
- adj. Computer Science Of or relating to a program that responds to user activity.
- adj. Of, relating to, or being a form of television entertainment in which the signal activates electronic apparatus in the viewer's home or the viewer uses the apparatus to affect events on the screen, or both.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Acting with each other.
- adj. Responding to the user.
- n. A feature (as in a museum) that can be interacted with.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Mutually active; acting upon or influencing each other.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of acting on or influencing each other
- adj. used especially of drugs or muscles that work together so the total effect is greater than the sum of the two (or more)
Sorry, no etymologies found.