from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or having the shape of a helix; spiral.
- adj. Having a shape approximating that of a helix.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. in the shape of a helix
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to, or in the form of, a helix; spiral
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or having the form of a helix.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. in the shape of a coil
Sorry, no etymologies found.