from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Variant of OK1.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. See OK
- v. See OK
- adj. See OK
- adv. See OK
- interj. See OK
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Satifactory; agreeable; pleasant.
- n. An endorsement; approval; permission.
- transitive v. to approve.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- v. give sanction to
- adv. in a satisfactory or adequate manner
- n. an endorsement
A respelling of OK. (Wiktionary)