American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. In Arthurian legend, the foster brother and steward of King Arthur.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An obsolete or dialectal variant of key.
- n. Same as key.
- n. Same as key.
- n. The name of the letter K, k. It is rarely so written, the symbol K, k, being used instead.
- n. A surname derived from several Old and Middle English words; also adopted by immigrants whose surnames began with a K.
- n. A male given name derived from the surnames, or from a rare medieval given name ( as the Sir Kay of Arthurian legend ), Welsh Cai, Latinized as Caius, related to the modern male name Kai.
- n. A short form of Katherine and other female names beginning with a "K"; popular as a middle name.
“With hundreds of Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants offering quality products and VIP service, Mary Kay® products are easy to get.”
“Robert, NYC says: @Kay Fierce: Kay, I also question why so many "straight" males are ...”
“KAY: In Cornish, Kay means a hedge, enclosure or a fortified place.”
“Mary Kay independent sales force members who make phone calls or send faxes to sell or promote Mary Kay® product or the Mary Kay opportunity are considered "telemarketers" under the DNCL Rules by the CRTC - and must register with the DNCL Operator (Bell Canada).”
“Kay" is the undermedicated weirdo troll who spams the comments here under a variety of names, including "conservative not republican".”
“Career consultant Andrea Kay is the author of "Work's a Bitch and Then You Make It Work.”
“Among her many talents, Kay is a seasoned professional trainer and former leadership development specialist who enjoys teaching motivational workshops around the country.”
“Proud science teacher Benjamin Kay reports: Their chants echoed from downtown building windows turning thousands of heads in our direction.”
“Robin Kay, President of the Fashion Design Council of Canada and the city's fashion week fairy godmother, was right to insist that LGFW needed its own home but whether Heritage Court is it remains to be seen.”
“Kay is gonna wipe up the floor with this moron. windrider”
Looking for tweets for Kay.