from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Games jack
- abbr. joule
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The tenth letter of the basic modern Latin alphabet.
- n. The symbol for joule, the unit of work or energy in the International System of Units
- n. jack (playing card)
- n. The tenth letter of the English alphabet, called jay and written in the Latin script.
- n. A term for a marijuana cigarette ('joint').
- abbr. Abbreviation of Journal.
- abbr. Abbreviation of Judge or justice. (It is used after a name (plural JJ).)
- abbr. As a prefix, Japanese (J-pop, J-rock, J-drama, etc.).
Sorry, no etymologies found.