from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A garland of flowers, especially one worn around the neck.
- n. Plural of leu.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A garland of flowers in Hawaii.
- n. Plural form of leu.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. For scientific words so beginning, see li-, lio-.
- n. Any ornamental dress for the head or neck, especially a necklace or a wreath of leaves and flowers.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes
Hawaiian.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Hawaiian lei (Wiktionary)
Romanian lei (Wiktionary)