from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of fiancé.
- v. To betroth; to affiance.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To betroth; to affiance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Trust; confidence.
- To betroth. See affiance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a man who is engaged to be married
French. The verb is from fiancer. (Wiktionary)