from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Agent noun of lurk; one who lurks.
- n. A small fishing-boat.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who lurks.
- n. A small fishing boat.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who lurks, hides, or keeps out of sight.
- n. An impostor; a cheap quack.
- n. One who turns his hand to any work; a jack of all trades.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone waiting in concealment
lurk + -er, agentive suffix (Wiktionary)