from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. circa
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- abbr. circa.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the chemical symbol for calcium, the fifth most abundant element in the earth's crust.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- A Scotch contraction of call.
- To drive; impel; push; knock: as, to ca' a man ower (over).
- A word of no definite individual meaning, occurring in the proverbial phrase ca me, ca thee (now also claw me, claw thee), help (or serve) me and I'll help you.
- An abbreviation of cases;
- of centare.
- n. See coe.
- n. A Babylonian measure of capacity, identified with the Hebrew bath or ephah.
- n. In chem., the symbol for calcium.
- n. In dates, a contraction of Latin circa, about: as, ca. 1300, about 1300.
- n. An abbreviation of Fellow of the Connecticut Academy of Arts and Sciences.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a state in the western United States on the Pacific; the 3rd largest state; known for earthquakes
- n. a white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light; the fifth most abundant element in the earth's crust; an important component of most plants and animals
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Qudd fi id non fufficiat, confc dionis ca tex, i. thoUconis nuncupatae undam unam & mediam ca»
Erase the word "can't" from your self-talk: it's not that you "can't" exercise or eat right, but that you "won't."
For more information about personal finance and credit counseling, ConsolidatedCredit. ca is a tremendous resource on the topic for Canadians.
A. A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe.
Meanwhile, the actual health insurance corporations are spending tens of millions of dollars in ca$h money to defeat it.
A: A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe.
SaveOurNet. ca is launching a series of Open Internet Town Halls across the country to engage citizens in discussions about the future of the Internet:
SmartCanucks. ca is Canada's First Canadian Shopping Deals Blog and has been operating since 2006.
Maybe these guys are implying that they are indeed made of gold ........ dave in ca
It does not come close to being meaningful or representing the people. lc in ca